Erie, PA Lawyers Protecting Motorcycle Accident Victims
Motorcyclists enjoy a unique freedom on the road, but the lack of barriers between the rider and other vehicles can lead to severe injuries. At McCormick & Vilushis LLC, our practice includes helping injured Erie, PA riders recover after a motorcycle accident.
We are committed to securing the best possible results for our clients. With our more than 30 years of motorcycle accident experience and proven track record of success, you can be confident knowing your injury case is in good hands. At our firm, we fight to obtain the damages you deserve for your motorcycle crash.
Causes Of Erie, PA Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents, like any other type of accidents, can be caused by a variety of factors. In many cases, the driver of another vehicle violates the motorcyclist’s right of way, causing a wreck.
We have seen numerous causes for motorcycle accidents, including:
- Drivers changing lanes without noticing a rider
- Cars cut into the path of a motorcycle rider while turning
- Motorcyclists rear-ended because another driver was texting while driving
- Other drivers fail to notice a motorcycle approaching at a stop sign
- Drivers not using the proper following distance
- Drivers failing to yield to motorcycles
Discuss Your Case With A Motorcycle Accident Attorney
When you’ve been injured in a Erie, PA motorcycle accident, it is important to have a skilled lawyer on your side. Call 814-455-5362 or send an email to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys in Erie.